High Velocity Sales - Sales Cadence manual emails are not threaded
Last updated 6 days ago ·Reference W-9168906 ·Reported By 6 users
In High Velocity Sales, the Sales Cadence emails are not using the email thread even when the manual email step has the "Add to email thread" option enabled. This occurs when a user is using a different email address (e.g. alias), not the primary email account that is connected with HVS (EAC), when sending outbound emails.
If the user is not using different email accounts to send and receive mail then this known issue does not apply.
1. Log in to Salesforce
2. Go to a contact or a lead record
3. Click Add to Sales Cadence (use a Sales Cadence with two manual email steps)
4. Send the email using the Sales Cadence first manual email step
5. Observe email is sent successfully and shows up in the record Activity Timeline
6. Send the second manual email from the Sales Cadence
7. Observe that the Email Composer opens up however the first manual email is not threaded
- Change the send-as email to match with the email account connected with HVS (EAC)
- Use the Reply button on the Activity Timeline
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.