Filter "Match all of these labels" returns same results as "Match Any of these labels" in Publish Performance Reports
Last updated 2 days ago ·Reference W-8869817 ·Reported By 3 users
When in a Publish Performance Report, the Publish Label filter search "Match all of these labels" returns same results as "Match Any of these labels". The "Match all of these Labels" option should only return posts with Labels that contain exactly the Labels being searched. However, it currently returns posts with any of these Labels applied.
1) Login to Social Studio, Publish
2) Click on Performance on the left side bar
3) Open any Post report (ie. Twitter or Facebook)
4) Click "Show filters" in top right
5) The default label search is "Match any of these labels". Add any 2 labels in your workspace here and click search. Posts are return as expected
6) Now change the search to "Match all of these labels". Add the same 2 labels previously searched. Notice the results are the same as searching "Match any of these labels".
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.