Group Date by Fiscal Week shows "분류되지 않은" for week instead of "주차" when language is set to Korean
Last updated 2021-05-28 ·Reference W-8961240 ·Reported By 2 users
If the user language is set to Korean and a report has a date field grouped by "Fiscal Week", it shows "분류되지 않은" for week instead of "주차".
1) In any org, create a new object (with Reports enabled) and add few records to it
2) Create a report on the above created object
3) Add "Created Date" on the "GROUP ROWS"
4) Click on the down arrow next to Created Date added on the report and select "Group Date By Fiscal Week"
5) Save and run the report
6) Change the user language to Korean and see the translation of Created Date group field.
None at the moment
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.