Unable to edit single event from event series if the user does not have access to Related To record
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-8931118 ·Reported By 0 users
If a user does not access to the "Related To" record on an Event record, they are unable to edit single event from event series but are able to edit the entire series
Error: insufficient access rights on cross-reference id
1. Go to Setup home > Sharing Settings. Set Opportunity settings to Private.
2. Login as UserA.
3. Create a new Opportunity.
4. Create a new recurring Event series, set Related To to the Opportunity that was created above, and set Assigned To to UserB.
5. Login as UserB. Switch to LEX.
6. Edit/Save the record without making any changes, select "Edit this Event" and it will throw the below error
"insufficient access rights on cross-reference id"
If you select "Edit Series", it will be saved without any issue
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.