Error when creating employee records
Last updated 2021-03-15 ·Reference W-8835024 ·Reported By 0 users
When Employee Concierge is installed, in Employee-User Settings, the default permission set interferes with the ability to create employee records.
1. In Employee-User Settings, make sure you’re using the default permission set
2. Create an employee record
Expected: Employee record is created.
Actual: Error on attempting to create the record.
1. Turn off the auto-create user setting.
2. Create the Employee record first.
3. Create the User record separately with a quick action from the Employee list view or record home page.
Alternatively, don’t use the default permission set in Employee-User Settings
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.