Insufficient Access with Product Search REST API after API name change
Last updated 18 days ago ·Reference W-8926725 ·Reported By 0 users
When attempting to execute Product Search REST API for B2B Commerce Lightning, user receives an insufficent access to one or more indexed fields due to API name change.
1. Create custom field on Product2 object
2. Add the custom field to Searchable Fields configuration
3. Rebuild Search index
4. Change the name for the custom field
5. Add the field back into the Searchable Fields configuration if necessary
6. Rebuild Search index
7. Execute Product Search REST API
1. Rename the field back to the original name.
2. Delete it from the Search Configurations so it is no longer referenced.
3. Create a new custom field with the desired name
4. Add the custom field to Searchable Fields configuration
5. Rebuild Search Index
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.