The Close date value is showing as a null value when navigating to an opportunity record
Last updated 2021-03-23 ·Reference W-8910102 ·Reported By 69 users
In lightning experience, the close date value may show as blank when navigating to an opportunity record.
1) Add ~100 or more custom fields to Opportunity
2) Add another currency type custom field on Opportunity which starts with an alphabet like 'X', 'Y' or 'Z' so it appears later when sorted alphabetically.
3) Add a lookup(Opportunity) field on Opportunity and includes the child Opportunities in RL on Opportunity
4) Enable Advanced Currency
- go to Setup | Company Information
- Edit and check "Activate Multi Currencies" and Save.
- Go to "Currency Setup" on Company Information page
- Enable Advanced Currency Management.
5) Create a new Opportunity.
6) Create another Opportunity which is a child of the Opportunity created in step 5).
7) Go to the parent Opportunity page. From the child Opportunities RL, click a child Opportunity.
8) In the child Opportunity's Record page, sometimes CloseDate field becomes empty (either in Details panel or Compact panel.)
Edit screen can display the opportunity close date value. You can also refresh the page, or right click on the child record from the parent record page and "open in a new tab"
Reported By (69)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.