SFDO AdvisorLink: Case and Appointment tabs display as "Edit Appointment" when edited through the Appointment Actions Lightning Component
Last updated 29 days ago ·Reference W-8870973 ·Reported By 1 users
When editing an Appointment record using the Appointment Actions Lightning Component there is no cancel option and when saving a record the Case and Appointment tabs display as "Edit Appointment".
- An advisor is booking an appointment with a student (or student with the advisor, doesn't matter)
- The advisor opens the student's Advisee Case
- The advisor opens the just created appointment from "Advising > Upcoming Appointments"
- The appointment appears in a sub-tab
- Advisor clicks on "Appointment Actions" => popup-window with "Edit Appointment" and "Cancel Appointment" appears
- Advisor clicks on "Edit Appointment"
You will see the following:
- The case-tab-name changes to "Edit Appointment"
- In the sub-menu, where earlier was the case-number and beside that the Appointment, the case-number-tab also changes to "Edit Appointment"
- "Save" button displays but NO "Cancel" button appears in the "footer"
- Advisor clicks "Save" and the "Edit Appointment" tab-names stay the same (in the upper menu AND in the sub-menu)
- The student's case number has disappeared and is replaced with "Edit Appointment"
Once you close out and reopen the Case and Appointments tab from the Advisee Case the "Edit Appointment" no longer shows. There is no workaround for the lack of a Cancel button.
The Advisor Link team is aware of the issue and working on a fix.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.