Error on Page variations where audiences are assigned to ProductCategory
Last updated 2021-03-04 ·Reference W-8836724 ·Reported By 2 users
Page variations where audiences are assigned to the category are not being honored.
1. Create a B2B template community (assuming store and categories have been setup)
2. Create any portal user (partner or community)
a. Grant read access to Product Category either from cloned profile or permission set
3. Change OWD Sharing Settings for Product Category to Public READ
4. Go to Community Builder
5. Create page variation for Category Detail page and add something to the page to differentiate it from the Default
6. Create an audience using any fields under Record > Category
7. Assign audience to new page variation
9. Login as portal user
10. Click on Category where it matches audience
Expected: Page variation is served
Observed: Default variation is served
There is no workaround currently.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.