Spring 21 Release of Health Cloud Introduced a Secondary Scroll Bar When Creating a Blank Care Plan
Last updated 2021-03-15 ·Reference W-8832265 ·Reported By 9 users
Due to changes with HTML structure and space structures within Care Plan components a second scroll bar was introduced to the page which only move the page up and down and not the available fields. This scroll bar was not present in Winter 21.
1. Log into a Spring 21 Health Cloud org
2. Navigate to a patient record
3. Use patient navigation to navigate to all care plans
4. Select new care plan via the button on the upper right
5. Do not add an existing template but instead choose the new care plan button
6. In the new care plan screen scroll up and down the page with your mouse in the center of the page. All fields will scroll as we would expect. Move your mouse to the far right of the page and scroll. A new scroll bar appears which only scrolls up and down the window resulting in it looking like some care plan fields are not available.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.