SFDO Case Management: When creating a new note from the Contact record, the Program Engagement selection doesn't auto populate.
Last updated 2021-06-02 ·Reference W-8787443 ·Reported By 2 users
Fixed in version Nonprofit Cloud Case Management 1.26
When a user attempts to create a new note from the contact record, that contact's program engagement records are not available for selection.
1. Go to a contact record that has program engagements
2. Click New Note
- Notice the Contact field is auto-populated with the Contact's name
- Attempt to select one of the contact's program engagements
- Notice that none are available for selection
1. Remove the Contact's name from the contact field.
2. Re-enter the contact's name
3. The contact's program engagements available for selection.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.