Console - When opening a report as a subtab, clicking the record name on the main record tab does not move the focus
Last updated 2021-03-30 ·Reference W-8756381 ·Reported By 0 users
In Lighting Console, when opening a report as a subtab, clicking the record name on the main record tab does not move the focus.
The focus remains on the Report subtab.
1) Login to salesforce and switch to Lightning Experience.
2) Create URL field
2-1) Access to [Setup] - [Object Manager] then select any object (eg Account).
2-2) Select "Fields & Relationships" menu then click "New" button.
2-3) Select "URL" as field type and click "Next".
2-4) Set any name to the "Field Label" and "Field Name", then click "Next".
2-5) Turn on the "Visible" for all profiles and click "Next".
2-6) Turn on the "Add field" for all page layout and click " then click "Save".
3) Create Report
3-1) Go to "Reports" tab and click "New Report" button.
3-2) Select the report type for the object to which the field was added above then click "Continue".
3-3) Adjust the report filters and columns so that the record names of some records are displayed, and click "Save".
3-4) Set any name to "Report Name" and "Report Unique Name" then click "Save".
4) Open any object record and set the ID of the created report in the created URL field.
5) Click the Application Launcher icon and select Sales Console.
6) Open the record (with the report URL set) and click the link in the URL field to open the report.
7) Click the record name (record of the main tab) of the report opened as a sub tab.
8) The focus remains on the Report subtab.
Click subtab of main record
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.