Replacing an image via Content Builder takes longer to process on Stack 50
Last updated 2021-01-15 ·Reference W-8620062 ·Reported By 0 users
When using the replace action for an image in Content Builder, it has been observed that it takes over 1 hour for the image to actually get replaced for accounts on Stack 50.
1. Log into a Marketing Cloud account on Stack 50
2. Go to Email Studio > Content
3. Select/Upload an Image (open that image)
4. Select the Replace function from the Actions dropdown
5. Select a new image and Click Upload and Publish
6. Refresh the page and the old logo is still present. If an email is created using the image URL, the old logo appears, even before refreshing the page
No workaround at present to speed up the replace. Issue under review by product team.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.