Start Test date on Confirm A/B Test Details dialog does not display correctly unless English (United States) culture code is used
Last updated 2021-02-09 ·Reference W-8614126 ·Reported By 0 users
Start Test date on Confirm A/B Test Details dialog does not display correctly unless English (United States) culture code is used. For example, if the user has their culture code set to English (United Kingdom) or Danish (Denmark), the Start Test date shows as a non-valid date e.g. 29-53-20 12:53.
1. In Settings > Cloud Preferences, set your user's Culture Code to something other than English (United States) e.g. English (United Kingdom), Danish (Denmark) and Save.
2. Navigate to Email Studio > A/B Testing
3. Click Create an A/B Test
4. Add a value to the Name field.
5. Keep Default TEST TYPE and click Choose to select an Email
5. Add a Subject Line to Subject line A and Subject line B
6. Press Next
7. Press Choose button next to Recipients and select a list or data extension.
8. Press Next.
9. Press Next again and keep Winner default settings.
10. For Send Management, select the Immediately radio button under Start test.
11. Press Finish.
Note: the Date shown under Start Test is not correct (i.e. is not today's date) and may not even be a valid date (e.g. 10/35/20 16:35 (GMT) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London *).
Under Send Management, a workaround here appears to be to select the second radio button to manually enter a future date, press Finish, press Cancel and then select Immediately. Pressing Finish then shows the correct Start Test date (e.g. 10/12/2020 16:37 (GMT) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London *)
Alternatively, the Culture Code can be changed to English (United States) for the duration of the A/B Test configuration.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.