Error received when attempting to use 'Send to Mobile Device (Mobile Push)' option in Social Studio Publish for Instagram
Last updated 4 days ago ·Reference W-8595267 ·Reported By 5 users
An error message of "Error - Something went wrong" is received when attempting to use 'Send to Mobile Device (Mobile Push)' option in Social Studio Publish. This is affecting users with the latest version of the Instagram app.
- In Social Studio, access Publish and click on Create Content
- Select the Publish Method to Send to Mobile device(Mobile Push)
- Set the Placement to Feed
- Select the Post to the Instagram Business Account
- Set the send notification to any user in the workplace
- Add content
- Click on Publish
- Open Social Studio in Mobile and find a notification
- Click on "Post Processing" in Social Studio mobile app
- Click on "Post to Instagram"
- Notification received of "One moment please - sending content to instagram app"
- Now select Instagram from the pop-up
- Error received - "Something went wrong"
Publish Instagram stories natively via the Instagram app
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.