SFDO AdvisorLink: Duration is disabled for Walk-In Appointments when only a single Topic exists
Last updated 28 days ago ·Reference W-8623037 ·Reported By 2 users
When an Advisors attempts to create a Walk-In Appointment and there is only a single Topic in the Topic picklist the Duration field is shown as disabled. Saving results in the following error: Argument cannot be null.
Note: This Issue only impacts Advisors attempting to schedule a Walk-In who are assigned to only 1 Topic in Advisor Link.
1) Click on Appointment Manager
2) Click on the New Walk-In button
3) Select an Invitee (advisee)
4) Choose a Location (if needed)
5) Notice that the Topic picklist defaulted to the single Topic in your Org
6) Notice that the Duration field is disabled
7) Click Save
8) You will encounter the following error: Argument cannot be null.
Select the value "-- Select One --" from the Topic Picklist. Then select the Topic and the Duration values will appear. Then you can save the Appointment.
The Advisor Link team is aware of the issue and working on a fix.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.