Event Reminder notification is not sent to new owner after updating event Assigned To field
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-8614345 ·Reported By 1 users
If an Event is re-assigned to another user, the new owner is not receiving the Bell notification.
Instead, the notification is sent to the previous owner (Internal User).
1. Open the Calendar, click on "New Event"
2. Choose a Start/End Dates near the time of the test so you can check if the 5/10 minutes reminder notification bell triggers
3. Tick the "Reminder Set" checkbox and choose a time (5/10 minutes). Click "Save"
4. Open the newly created Event, click on "Edit" and replace the current "Assigned To" name with another user. Click "Save".
5. After the reminder notification bell is set to fire, login as the new owner.
6. You will see that the notification bell isn't triggered.
The notification bell is triggered for the new owner if, instead of just the "Assigned To" field, you also change the "Start Date" field and Save.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.