Adding case team member from Household Tab is triggering an error in the UI with the account getting created
Last updated 2021-02-17 ·Reference W-8492163 ·Reported By 7 users
The error message appears in the UI with the error message "Sorry to Interrupt" when adding a case team member from the component HcCareTeamSearchMemberTableCmp but the record is getting created. When clicking ok and add again, one more record is getting created without UI error.
- Actual Result: UI error occurs and 2 Accounts are getting created after the error message.
- Expected Result: UI error should not occur and 1 account should be created.
1. Login to HC installed Org
2. Go to Patients tab
3. You are on the Household tab now >> click on the Add a Care Team member under Case.
4. Give any unique name and click enter
5. Click Create External Member >> add the details and save
6. You will see an error >> close and click save
7. Search for the Account name you added >> you can see 2 records created. (supposedly one before and the other after the error message)
1. Login as System Admin
2. Go to Accounts tab
3. Select sample Patient record
4. Click on the Collaboration tab
5. Click “Add a Care Team member” button
6. Give any unique name and click enter
7. Click Create External Member >> add the details and save
8. You will see an error >> close and click save
9. Search for the Account name you added >> you can see 2 records created. (supposedly one before and the other after the error message)
- The workaround, for now, is not to click on save when we close the error and close the popup.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.