Smart Capture does not work on Interactive Email Page
Last updated 3 days ago ·Reference W-7307774 ·Reported By 1 users
When a Smart Capture block is added to an Interactive Email Page type, no submissions are captured.
Creation of a Smart Capture block with open 'Use in Journey Builder' selected in an Interactive Email Page will also prevent loading of CloudPages when configuring CloudPage Journey Builder entry source.
- Create an Interactive Email Page type in a CloudPages collection
- Drag in a Smart Capture block
- Configure data extension for the Smart Capture block and add an attribute
- Publish the page
- Navigate to the page
- Enter data into the form and submit
- The page seems to reload and clear the form
- The values of any added data (and hidden fields) are added to the query string. However, no data is written to the data extension.
Related Journey Builder issue:
After configuring a Smart Capture block in an Interactive Email Page, attempt to configure a CloudPage entry source in Journey Builder.
Note: list of available CloudPages never finishes loading
Do not use Smart Capture blocks in Interactive Email Page. Instead configure Smart Capture in a normal Landing Page.
To resolve Journey issue uncheck 'Use in Journey Builder' for any Smart Capture blocks configured in a Interactive Email Page in your account. Configure Smart Capture with 'Use in Journey Builder' in a normal Landing Page
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.