'Sorry to Interrupt' error when editing weekly recurring events for locales where first day of week is Monday
Last updated 2020-10-19 ·Reference W-8022959 ·Reported By 3 users
Editing a weekly recurring event where the event occurs every week Sunday for locales where the start of the week is Monday (Ex: English (United Kingdom) ) is resulting in Sorry to Interrupt error.
1. Set locale to English (United Kingdom).
2. Navigate to Calendar tab in LEX
3. Click on 'New Event'.
4. Fill in the Subject and Name fields and tick the 'Repeat' checkbox.
5. Select Frequency as Weekly and select day as Sunday.
6. Save the event.
7. Now click on 'Edit' event.
8. It results in error.
None at this moment.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.