Tasks: Assigned To in Salesforce Mobile App not searching Queues; Causing error when searching groups and click magnifying glass
Last updated 2020-10-04 ·Reference W-7983311 ·Reported By 1 users
In the Salesforce Mobile app, the Assigned To: field for Tasks does not search queues label (only groups and people) and when clicking on it and selecting on a queue, it will cause error.
1) Open Salesforce app and login to an org
2) Go to tasks and select any open task.
3) Tap the edit action.
4) Scroll to the "Assigned to" field and remove selection.
Note: Salesforce Mobile App is missing Queues in Assigned To Search Mode
5) Tap on the magnifying glass
6) Switch from people to group
7) search for a Queue
8) Tap on the search query produced.
9) Error Appears.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.