Email Service component is recognized as “New Components Detected” in a Patch Org.
Last updated 2020-12-02 ·Reference W-8016246 ·Reported By 2 users
When creating a Patch Org for the package version that includes an Email Service component, “New Components Detected” appears for the Email Service component.
1. Create a package version includes an Email Service.
2. In Developer Org, the package version is made successfully.
3. Create a Patch org in the developer org
4. Login the Patch org, and open the package detail page
5. “New Components Detected” appears for the Email Service component.
- None at this time to create the Patch org that includes an Email Service
- To install the package version into the subscriber, use the generated URL from Developer Org.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.