Audience UI shows empty summary but criteria exists after opening editor
Last updated 2020-09-14 ·Reference W-7973235 ·Reported By 0 users
Audiences with criteria work as intended but when going to Manage or Assign Audiences dialog in communities builder, the summary would be blank. Upon editing the audience, we can see criteria do exist for the given audience.
2. All communities (Choose one)
3. Open Community Builder
4. Home Tab | Page Properties | Page Variations
5. Click on "Manage Audiences"
6. Choose "General" | Click on "Edit"
7. The summery will be blank or spinning in a loop.
1. Go to Community Builder
2. From Page Settings > Go to any Page
3. Open Page Properties > Page Variations
4. Click on Manage Audience button
5. Click through each Audience and see if there are any empty summaries
6. If there is, edit the audience to see if criteria actually exist
7. Re-save the audience and check that the summary is populated again. Repeat the same steps for each audience with an empty summary.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.