In Macro instructions, Logic conditional label shows incorrectly.
Last updated 2020-09-14 ·Reference W-7923906 ·Reported By 1 users
- After creating a Macro with condition “All Conditions are Met”, logic conditional label should shows “AND”. However, it shows “OR” in Macro detail page.
- This issue occurs when language setting is the other languages besides English.
- Macro works correctly, however the label shows incorrectly.
1. Create a Macro making the condition with “All Conditions are Met” in a Macro builder, and save it.
2. Open the Macro detail page, the conditional label shows “OR” instead of “AND”.
None at this time.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.