Error in translation for "Self Registration" component
Last updated 2022-10-04 ·Reference W-11816112 ·Reported By 0 users
When the default language of the community is set to Spanish. On the self registration page, some of the error messages are displayed correctly in Spanish but some are displayed in English. Whenever user tries to enter a password of less than 8 characters on the self registration page, the error message is displayed in English instead of Spanish.
1. Create an Experience site with any template
2. Set the Default Language of the community as Spanish using below path and hit Save:
Builder -> Settings-> Languages->Default Site Language set to “Spanish”
3. Go to Administration-> Login & Registration
4. Under Registration Page Configuration section, check the checkbox "Allow customers and partners to self-register".
5. Select Registration Page Type as "Experience Builder Page" and set it to Register page.
6. Select an appropriate Profile and save the changes.
7. Go to builder. In pages on the top left, click "Register".
8. Click on Self Registration component. On the Self Registration property editor, check the checkbox "Include Password Field?"
9. Finally, publish the site and navigate to the self registration page.
10. Observe the error displayed for the field Password.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.