Data Classification rule| Error returns while trying to edit the classification Rule
Last updated Today ·Reference W-11285286 ·Reported By 1 users
The error "Failed to analyze the uploaded file" returns after editing and saving the classification rule,
This occurs while trying to edit a rule that its data includes different separators.
- Double click on a classification rule.
- Click on "Edit file".
- Edit as a specific row.
- Save changes.
- Click on done.
As a workaround please follow the steps below:
1. Edit the related classification data steam.
2. In the "Preview Source" tab click on "Edit Transformers".
3. In the transformers menu bar select the "File" tab.
4. Under Detection select "Custom"
5. Click on "CSV" under settings.
6. select Use Custom Delimiter, and insert (Comma ',').
7. Click on Done.
8. Recreate the stream without changing the mapping.
In order to change/edit the classification values, please upload a new file to the classification data stream with the updated values.
You can edit the classification values Using Dimension Explorer.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.