Intermittently the Auto Greeting is not showing even after adding the Auto Greeting message within the Chat Agent Configuration and Chat Button
Last updated 11 days ago ·Reference W-11152279 ·Reported By 14 users
Intermittently the Auto Greeting is not showing even after adding the Auto Greeting message within the Chat Agent Configuration and Chat Button, when chats are transferred from bot to agent.
1) Create an org with Chat and Omni enabled.
2) Create a test agent that can receive chats and a test chat button that can send chats to them.
3) Set an auto-greeting for the agent (either via chat button or chat agent config).
4) Create a chatbot that transfers chats to agents.
5) Assign the chatbot to the test button.
6) Run a test chat and transfer out from the bot to the agent.
7) Intermittently, the auto-greeting from the agent won't send.
No workaround exists if they're using bots
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.