[Accessibility][Outlook Integration][Windows] The error message "Please add your email address..." is not consistently announced by screen readers
Last updated 2022-05-19 ·Reference W-11138524 ·Reported By 0 users
When attempting to submit an email without an email address populated in the "To:" field, an error message is triggered that is not consistently relayed to screen readers.
1) Open Outlook and select the "View Salesforce" plugin located in the Home tab.
2) Make sure there is a new email that does not contain an address in the "To:" field.
3) In the Outlook Integrator select the Compose tab and select the "Log Email on Send" link.
4) In the Quick Find search field select Contacts and then a user.
5) Turn on either JAWS or NVDA.
6) Tab to the "Save" button and attempt to log the email.
7) Note whether the error message is not announced.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.