Using Service Resource objects in Sharing Sets with access mapping causes NoDataFoundException for external users
Last updated 29 days ago ·Reference W-10005385 ·Reported By 1 users
When Service Resource and Service Appointment are set to the Organization-Wide Default values of Public Read/Write, and a Sharing Set exists to share the Service Resource, a NoDataFoundException can occur for External Users. This exception occurs when External users access the records in their Portal or Experience Site.
1) Set ServiceAppointment OWD as Public Read Write/ Private and Service Resource OWD as Public Read Write/ Public Read Write
2) Create a lookup field on ServiceAppointment that points to Service Resource
3) Create a sharing set User: Account = Service Appointment: Service_Resource__c.Account and give access to Partner Community User
4) Have a Service Appointment record that points to Service Resource whose account is same as the Partner Community User's account
5) Log into to community and try to access the Service Appointment
The External User can access the Service Appointment
Utilize Sharing Rules, or any other sharing mechanism, to expose Service Appointments and Service Resources to External users.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.