Email started from Account related list Related Contacts may be addressed to wrong Contact
Last updated 26 days ago ·Reference W-9703554 ·Reported By 1 users
Email started from the Related Contacts related list on an Account may be addressed to the wrong Contact
1) Enable "Allow users to relate a contact to multiple accounts" in account settings.
2) Add the Related Contacts related list to Account Layout.
3) Open any Account which is linked with more than 1 related contact
4) Go to the Related Contacts related list
5) Click on an email address of a Related Contacts
6) While the email composer is opening, move the mouse cursor over the name of a different contact in the related list
When the email composer opens, the email will be addressed to the Contact the cursor was moved over instead of the Contact which was clicked.
This does not happen when an email is started from the Contacts related list.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.