Package upload fails: In an Assignment element, “aaa” isn’t a valid reference for the value when the “bbb” variable is set with the Add operator
Last updated 2021-07-23 ·Reference W-9556277 ·Reported By 1 users
Package upload fails: In an Assignment element, “aaa” isn’t a valid reference for the value when the “bbb” variable is set with the Add operator.
1. In a DE org, create a custom object
2. Create a flow,
- use 'Get Records' element to get some records from the created custom object
- add a screen and use a datatable (lwc component) to let users select records
- use a loop to loop through the output rows from the datable, and use assignment element and use Add operator to add the record to a collection variable
3. Add the flow and other dependent components to the package and upload
4. Error is thrown on screen
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.