Package install fails on flow component: flowname-version: the field named fieldname__c can't be found
Last updated 8 days ago ·Reference W-9391655 ·Reported By 19 users
Package install fails on flow component with an error number and the following error message:
1. (flowname-versionNumber) The field named fieldname__c can't be found.
1. In a DE org, create a managed package.
2. Create some custom field on standard object(eg Contact/Account) or custom object, create a flow which includes some record update element, and update the custom field value.
3. Add above components to the package and upload a version.
4. Install the package in a subscriber org and it fails with the error message.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.