Multiple issues with Journey created from My Templates featuring Path Optimizer activity
Last updated 23 days ago ·Reference W-7820594 ·Reported By 2 users
When a Journey is created and a Path Optimizer activity is configured, if you save the Journey as a template and then create a new Journey from that template, this leads to a number of issues.
- Path Optimizer activity shows as unconfigured.
- Joins within the Journey can show as broken/missing.
- Cannot delete the Path Optimizer activity.
- Cannot move/drag the Path Optimizer activity.
- Cannot successfully validate the journey. Therefore, it cannot be activated and is permanently broken.
- Create a Journey and configure a Path Optimizer activity within the Journey.
- Save the journey as a template (i.e. while in Draft status, click Save > Save as Template).
- Navigate to Journey Builder > Templates and select the template with Path Optimizer to create a new Journey.
- Journey canvas is displayed with Path Optimizer. Issues including those noted in the Summary can be observed.
Do not create Journeys featuring Path Optimizer from a template. Create the Journey from scratch and manually configure the Path Optimizer activity within the new Journey.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.