SFDO AdvisorLink: Appointment Canceled message displaying even though Appointment was not canceled
Last updated 2021-08-05 ·Reference W-9259703 ·Reported By 2 users
Fixed in version SAL 2.55
When an advisor tries to cancel another advisors appointment using the "apptActionsQuickAction" or "apptCancel" component the appointment is not canceled even though a prompt says "Appointment was cancelled."
- Log into SAL
- Navigate to an Appointment owned by another Advisor (we suggest doing this as System Admin)
- Click Appointment Actions --> Cancel Appointment.
- Click Cancel It
- You will see the following message displayed: "Appointment was canceled."
- Navigate to the Appointment Attendee related list and click on the Advisor's Appointment Attendee record
- Notice that the Status of the Appointment Attendee record still shows 'Attending'
For anyone who needs to cancel on behalf of another Advisor we ask that you update the Status field on the related Appointment Attendee record to "Canceled".
A fix for this issue was pushed to production environments on 7/27/2021.
The full release notes for SAL 2.55 can be found here: https://powerofus.force.com/s/feed/0D57y00000KoHJtCAN
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.