Accessibility: The Article Content Component Does not Create Heading Structure for Key Fields
Last updated 2021-09-13 ·Reference W-9229327 ·Reported By 2 users
Articles created using the standard Article Content component lack heading level structure for key fields such as Details, Internal Comments and Chat Answer.
1. Log into a Lightning Knowledge enabled Salesforce org.
2. Create & Publish a Knowledge Article
3. Select an RTA field and enter the following content in the field: "How To Reproduce this Issue? Sample content."
4. Create a new community site using the Customer Service Template or access a current site that uses this template.
5. Add the Article Content Component into the Article Detail page and publish the site.
6. Search for the Knowledge Article created in step 2.
7. Make sure the JAWS or NVDA screen reader is running and speech is being heard.
8. Navigate to the search result link. Observe that the Field Labels and Content have no logical differentiation as there's not proper heading structure.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.