SFDO Nonprofit Case Management: Using the client search on the Client Notes sidebar doesn't return expected results.
Last updated 2021-06-02 ·Reference W-9184768 ·Reported By 1 users
Fixed in version Nonprofit Cloud Case Management 1.26
When an organization has a large number of client notes, using the client search on the Client Notes sidebar doesn't return expected results.
1. Ensure there are over 100 client note records associated to clients within the system
2. Navigate to the Client Notes tab
3. By default, only 100 client note records will be rendered.
4. Using the client name search on the left hand sidebar of the Client Notes page, enter a client name that has associated notes.
- Notice that either no or just a few notes will be rendered.
None at this time.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.