Twitter DM and Facebook post image attachments and all links display gray page icon
Last updated 19 days ago ·Reference W-9118220 ·Reported By 6 users
When using Lightning in Social Customer Service, users are seeing an additional grey file image when there is an attachment or image added to a Facebook post or Twitter DMs.
1. On Facebook, create a new post containing a link or images.
2. Wait for the post to be ingested to Social Studio
3. Using a macro or automate, push this post to Salesforce
4. In Salesforce, using Lightning, observe that a file preview was added to the Case and to the Social post record.
5. Switch to Classic and you'll observe that no file preview will be added; only the link will be displayed.
Now, repeat steps 1 - 5, but instead of Facebook, publish the post to Twitter.
No such additional grey file image displays in Salesforce using the Classic interface, rather than Lightning.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.