Lenses with date fields shows no results in Google Chrome 89 Browser with Locales that include currency
Last updated 2021-05-04 ·Reference W-8097381 ·Reported By 14 users
Users on Tableau CRM Analytics Studio will see no results when looking at lenses with date fields if the browser is Google Chrome Version 89 and the locale of the user is in the form of <language>(<Country>,<Currency>) (ex: French(France, Euro))
1. Open Google Chrome Browser with version 89
2. Log in as user with Tableau CRM Analytics Studio Access
3. Check the locale of user if it is in the form <language>(<Country>,<Currency>) , if not change it to (French(France, Euro))
4. Create a dashboard with a widget grouped by date field
5. View the dashboard
6. Observe that the Lens is blank
1) Use a different browser such as Firefox, Safari
2) Change user locale from form of <language>(<Country>,<Currency>) to <language>(<Country>)
(ex: Select French (France)) - if it is possible in your company org
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.