Internal Server Error in Macro Builder When Setting Assigned To on Task to "Queue"
Last updated 2022-01-27 ·Reference W-7857420 ·Reported By 50 users
While building a macro in lightning macro builder on Case which leverages the "New Task" action, When setting the "Assigned To" field on the task, there is the option to set it to a queue. Attempting to do this, however, results in an internal server error.
1) Ensure you have a lightning console app ready to go
2) Ensure the "New Task" action is added to the case page layout and visible to you.
3) Ensure the "Assigned To" field is present on this action
4) Create a queue in Setup>Queues, and make sure you are a member. Call it "Test Queue"
5) Create a new macro in lightning experience, for the case object. Call it anything
6) Click Edit Instructions
7) Using the editor, click the New Task action
8) Click on the Assigned To Field
9) On the right-hand-side in the instructions, change User to Queue
10) Begin typing "Test Queue"
11) Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details.
Reported By (50)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.