Currently able to edit a profile attribute to have the same name as an existing preference or profile attribute
Last updated 2020-11-04 ·Reference W-7808132 ·Reported By 0 users
When you click a profile to edit you can change the name to a name of an existing profile or preference attribute. This shouldn't be allowed as it causes an issue when trying to load the All Subscribers list.
1) Log in to Marketing Cloud on stack # 1 Core Account
2) Navigate to Email Studio
3) In Preference Management, create preference with a unique name (e.g. Preference3). Keep other defaults and click OK to save.
4) In Profile Management, create profile attribute with a different unique name (e.g. Preference2). Keep other defaults and click OK to save.
5) Click into new profile attribute, Preference2.
6) Update name to match preference attribute name, Preference3. Click OK to save. No error when saving.
7) Navigate to All Subscribers.
8) Does not load.
Navigate to either Preference or Profile management and rename one of the attributes.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.