A/B Testing | Auto-Suppression | Sender profile specific suppression non-functional
Last updated 2020-07-20 ·Reference W-7795695 ·Reported By 0 users
When sending an A/B Test, if an Auto-Suppression list is used that suppresses based on the use of a specific "Sender Profile", the intended Subscribers for suppression are not suppressed.
1. Create a sender profile that is not the default sender profile for any Send Classification.
2. Create an auto-suppression list that is specified to only honor the newly created sender profile
3. Add a subscriber into the auto-suppression list
4. Add that subscriber to a list or data extension that you will use for an A/B Test Send. Ensure that the list or DE contains at least 3 subscribers.
5. Create an A/B test send that uses that list or data extension.
6. In the Send Management section, for from options choose “select a send classification”.
7. Click the “Override sender profile” option and select the Sender Profile you created in step 1.
8. Create the A/B test.
Create a SendClassification for the Sender Profile with the auto-suppression list. Use this send classification for the A/B Test Send, rather than overriding the sender profile of another send classification.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.