Classic UI Owner changes do not trigger Record-Triggered Flow (After the record is saved)
Last updated 2020-07-08 ·Reference W-7387708 ·Reported By 0 users
When owner changes happen on a record in Classic UI, Record-Triggered Flow (After the record is saved) doesn't seem to trigger.
1.Create 2 users namely - user1, user2 [preferably with different profiles].
2. Since we are marking changes on Case ownership, mark OWD to Private on Case object
3. Create a Flow with type "Record-Triggered Flow" and create a CaseShare record with below values
cs.CaseAccessLevel = 'Read';
cs.UserOrGroupId=c.CreatedById; //original owner of the case
Make sure the Flow is deactivated, for now.
4.Login as user1 and create a case by filling up basic required field
5.Login as user2 and access the same case created in step#4. [make sure you are classic UI, if not already]
6. Activate the flow created on step#3
7. Change the Case owner to user2 and save the record.
8. Click on "Sharing" button
We expect to see a record(caseshare) under "Sharing". But there was none for user1.
Flow is responsible to create caseshare record.
NOTE: The same logic works expected with Case trigger "after update"
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.