Approaching discount calculation not considering order level promotion when it does not qualify in the context of product promotion
Last updated 20 days ago ·Reference W-7790276 ·Reported By 1 users
Fixed in version 20.8 Preview
When two promotions are configured where one is product promotion and other is order promotion while calculating the approaching discount, order-level promotion would not be included as it will work when order promotion qualify independently but will fail when it doesn't qualify in the context of each other.
1. Consider there are two promotions-
a) Product Promotion --> 50% off product
b) Order Promotion --> Buy 100 get 35% off with Approaching promotion alert on.
2. Suppose the price of the product is $29.99.
3. Go to the storefront and add the product to the basket and update the quantity to 3.
4. Now the cart List price is $89.97 and after 50% off product promotion the cart total is $44.97 and approaching discount is to purchase $55.03 more for $100 threshold.
5. Increase the quantity to 4 and the new cart total is $59.98 after 50% off on $119.96.
6. Check the "approaching discount alert" missing even though the $100 threshold is still to meet.
No workaround available at present.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.