Summer 20, Task's "Save & New" button doesn't retain Name value
Last updated 2020-07-28 ·Reference W-7769486 ·Reported By 29 users
In Summer 20 release, Task's "Save & New" button doesn't retain Name value
1. In Summer 20 release, go to Activity Settings under Setup, and check "Allow Users to Relate Multiple Contacts to Tasks and Events"
2. Create a new Task. Add a Contact to the Name field and Save.
3. Go back to the Task just created, and click Edit from the Action menu.
4. In the Edit screen, click "Save & New"
5. Name field in New Task screen is empty in Summer 20. This field was pre-populated in Spring 20 using the same Contact as the previous Task.
Manually populate Name.
Reported By (29)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.