[EA] Values that are not selected in the List widget are not showing up in the list after navigating to another page in an Analytics Dashboard
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-7748804 ·Reported By 1 users
Values that are not selected in the List widget are not showing up in the list after navigating to another page in an Analytics Dashboard
1. In Analytics Studio, create a new dashboard (no template).
2. Add a List widget, add any dataset, select any field.
3. Drag the List widget so that the height would occupy two cells (Compact view mode).
4. Add a new Page, name it 'Page 2' and rename the first page as 'Page 1'.
5. In Page 1, add a Link widget.
6. In the widget properties, name it 'Go to Page2' then select 'Page in Layout' in the Link To field. In the Page, select 'Page 2'
7. In Page 2, add a similar Link widget.
8. In the widget properties, name it 'Go to Page1' then select 'Page in Layout' in the Link To field. In the Page, select 'Page 1'
9. To test the issue: do a search in the List widget and close the dropdown then click on the 'Go to Page2' link, then once in Page2, click on 'Go to Page1'.
10. Click on the List Widget, notice that the list values are not coming up except for the selected value
Refreshing the dashboard will reset the list values back
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.