Salesforce Partner Community Help - Partners Unable to View/Log Partner Case Types
Last updated 7 days ago ·Reference W-10197910 ·Reported By 311 users
After a recent transition to move Partner Community cases into the Help & Training portal, some users are not being automatically recognized as Partner Users in Help. This can result in a few outcomes:
1. User is logged in as a Customer User and sees standard Customer Support topics rather than Partner Support topics.
2. User cannot see old cases previously submitted in Partner Community.
3. User sees no option to log cases at all when entering through Partner Community (this seems to particularly affect Marketing Cloud users).
1. Log into Partner Community: https://partners.salesforce.com/
2. Log into Help (question mark icon in upper right) and select "Log a Case for Help."
3. See standard Customer Support case topics (no option for "Salesforce Partner Program Support" case types) or no topics at all.
1. First, please read our FAQ: https://salesforce.quip.com/WY1nARc2mpli. Make sure your Trailblazer ID is associated as necessary.
2. Look at the answer to the question near the end: What if I don't see the “Partner Program Support” topics in Salesforce Help? Follow the steps there to potentially move your ID over to a Partner User that can view partner topics/cases.
3. If the matter is urgent enough and the above steps do not resolve the issue, try logging a case though Help & Training through another Salesforce environment and request to have it routed to the Partner Support team.
Many of these authentication issues have been resolved thanks to a weekend release, and for Marketing Cloud users a secondary way of logging Partner cases has been made available. We are still working on those users still reporting issues.
Our Business Technology team has also reported that some users may be accidentally logged in under their "social" account rather than the "partner" account and therefore not seeing the option to log cases at all. If you see this, please try logging out of Help & Training entirely and re-logging in using the same user you use for Partner Community (using Trailblazer ID).
Reported By (311)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.