Unable to remove Shift Break from user in Maps Advanced
Last updated 2022-08-03 ·Reference W-9281311 ·Reported By 1 users
If a User has never accessed the Maps Advanced Route tab and gone through the wizard for setting individual settings, an admin/another user won't be able to set their Break to “No” once a break has been entered.
Issue found in v2.36.2
1. Log in to your Org
2. Navigate to the Maps Advanced Route tab
3. From the User drop-down, select the user that hasn't accessed the Maps Advanced Route tab and gone through the initial settings wizard yet
4. Click on Gear Icon in the right corner
5. Select 'No' for 'Include a break during your shift?'
7. Reload the Maps Advanced Route tab
Select the user from the dropdown again and click on the Gear icon. Notice how change wasn't actually committed to the 'Include a break during your shift?' setting.
Have the affected user go to the Maps Advanced Route tab and go finish the initial wizard
Resolved in SF Maps v238.11
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.