Unable to copy journey if the schedule start date is in the past
Last updated 10 days ago ·Reference W-7953562 ·Reported By 1 users
User is unable to copy an existing running journey if the schedule start date is in the past.
1) Create a Journey with a Data Extension Entry Event.
2) Schedule the Journey to run in an hour with a reoccurring schedule that ends after 2 times.
3) After the schedule has run again try to copy the Journey.
4) You will receive the error below.
1. Create a draft version of the journey you want to copy
2. Remove the Entry Source and Schedule
3. Copy the Journey
4. Delete the version if unneeded
If this is not successful then create a new Journey.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.