Prospect removed from Sales Cadence when emails are opened in quick succession
Last updated 2021-05-11 ·Reference W-9143919 ·Reported By 1 users
In High Velocity Sales, when a prospect is advanced through a Sales Cadence with multiple Email and Email Open listening steps, if multiple emails from the Sales Cadence are opened in very quick succession by the prospect, they may be removed from the Sales Cadence.
1. In an org with Inbox enabled, create a cadence with multiple Manual Send and Email Open listening steps.
2. Add a prospect to the cadence and send an email with the first Email step.
3. Open the email in your client, and the prospect should advance to the next step.
4. Send an email through the second email step.
5. In your client, open the new email and the first email in quick succession.
6. Refresh the Sales Engagements card on the prospect and the prospect may be removed from the Cadence.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.