Cannot clear Mobile numbers from Fields with data Type as Phone on Data extensions / Contact Builder UI
Last updated 27 days ago ·Reference W-9037329 ·Reported By 2 users
Cannot clear Mobile numbers from Fields with data Type as Phone on Data extensions / Contact Builder UI.
1) Goto Contact Builder and create a new Data extension.
a) CustomerId -- Data type -- Text -- Primary Key & its Not nullable
b) EmailAddress -- Data Type -- EmailAddress -- Nullable
c) MobileNumber -- Data Type -- Phone -- Nullable
d) Make -- Data Type -- Text -- Not Nullable
2) Insert a record populating all above 4 fields
3) On UI select this this record & edit it
4) Space out Email Address, Mobile Number & Make fields
5) Save this record
6) Verify all three fields have spaces.
Issue: Mobile Number field is not upadted & Contents are not cleared from this field.
Expected result: Mobile Number field should not retain data once it is cleared on UI / Display error message if it cannot/should-not be deleted.
1) Export a Data extension -> Edit a target record -> Import to a Data extension
2) Remove a target record -> Insert a record without a mobile number field
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.